Wednesday, August 17, 2011

a letter to a teacher by a student !


Long back one of my class had a brilliant student ,she had acheived a UG degree from IITs.On analysing her performance and various companies calling for campus ,I asked her to take up the offer by microsoft
This was her reply to me ....




Hididi,
All know politicians r so corrupt n inefficient.
Weknow how a good political system and efficient n responsiblegovernment can do as it did in china, south korea..sometimes i think of joining politics so that i contribute if notmuch then atleast something to change the political system.
But u were right. I m a student of technology n i should focus on that.Let narendra modi do politics..
you asked me why i dont want to join microsoft?
Why you adviced me to join microsoft?
Probably because
indians get much respect n recognition there.
I will get a lot opportunities and infrastructure.
I will get a huge pay there..
life will be so easy so high standard with no problems..
By 1990, India and china were equal economies. Now china is a 4 trilliondollar economy and India is just 1 trillion dollar. One of thereasons is that chinese people dont know english language and thus work in the country.. same for south korea. Same for germany.. Myfrench course instructor in IIT Kanpur was from france and she openly said that french people hate english language.. now u will say china n India have different government system.. thencompare India with US. Same governance system, similar amount ofnatural resources. US had even more serious problems than India. Itshard to believe how whitemen and black people live together, so manyraces from all parts of the world live together. Its so huge countrythat its more vulnerable to corruption and problems than India orany other country. Just we people lack confidence that we are notinferior to anybody. From my past
experience,especially during my preparations for JEE I learnt that one who looses confidence during tough times looses the most and one who somehow maintains confidence during toughest times is the ultimate winner.

Inspite all the problems, wher India stands today is because of its scientists and engineers. India has developed indigenous oil drilling technology and nuclear technology. After so many unsuccesfulattempts, India earns today by launching satellites of othercountries.

Its because of the people who chose to work in thecountry.. Barack obama asks their countrymen to work hard because he fears Indian scientists and engineers will overtake them in future.

50 years ago IITs were established with a vision that they wouldtechnologically revolutionize the nation. There is a great responsibility on iitians to build the nation. I feel its my moralresponsibility to work for the nation. And I think u r doing really a great job by training the engineers..

I strongly diagree with one thing u said that taxing on people andfunding institutes and colleges is just money circulation..
Headlinescome “Bill Gates launched windows 7”. Who knows or cares that itsnot bill gates but Indian engineers r behind that.

So why not to work in India. If all start thinking of working in foreign and running away from problems then ho gaya kalyan sab ka...
Microsoft and US are already at their highest but our country is in the middle.So contributing to our country in bringing it up is more pleasuring task for me than to contribute to already developed US. There are people which run away from problems and there are people whichfight against the problem. Different people different thinking different choices.
Maybe ur more correct than me as u r more experienced about the actualworld than me but let me too experience.Maybe situation may arise that I have work in europe or US, I will trymy best to work for the people.
I hope u are not satisfied with my reply..



I hope younger generation are hotblooded as well commited to country .I thought of sharing with you all.

1 comment: